The Levites had to copy the Torah under very strict conditions in order to keep every single letter for thousands of years to this present day. Due to the age of computers, we are now able to see and to prove God’s divine authorship of the Torah.
God speaks through people by His Spirit and the Bible was physically written by the hand of man but the contents are certainly supernatural in nature.
This is due to:
- The biblical accounts involving so many writers who never met, lived in different localities, spanning 5,000+ years yet a flowing narrative from start to finish.
- The prophecies within the carbon dated biblical manuscripts coming true thousands of years after the manuscripts were written.
- The hidden codes scattered within the bible – something which could only have been placed there by someone who is outside of time an not stuck in one generation.
418 times the Bible says “Thus says the Lord,” 1,000+ times it says “God said,” and “Jesus said” and many other accounts where God tells the many authors of the bible to “write down” these words. God is clearly documented to be telling someone to write down His words through His Holy Spirit.
The supernatural origins of the biblical manuscripts has been proven by the discovery of what can only be called “God’s watermarks of authenticity”.
(“It is the glory of God to conceal a think: but it is the honour of kings to search out a matter.” Proverbs 25:2
The hidden messages in the original Hebrew scriptures proving supernatural origins:
- Count in 49 letter intervals in Genesis and you will find the word spelled out: TORH
- Count in 49 letter intervals in Exodus and you will find the word spelled out: TORH
- Count in 7 letter intervals in Leviticus and you will find the word spelled out: YHWH
- Count in 49 letter intervals in Numbers and you will find the word spelled out: HROT
- Count in 49 letter intervals in Deuteronomy and you will find the word spelled out: HROT
In succession it looks like this:
TORH —> TORH —> YHWH <—- HROT <—- HROT : The Torah always points towards the name of God!
*Fun fact: All languages flow from Israel. People read from left to right on the West of Israel and they read from right to left from the east of Israel.